In this episode of The Sound.Academy Podcast I spoke with Zetta. He’s an outstanding bass producer hailing from Brazil and boasting releases on labels including Firepower Records, DSV Audio, and Odio records.
With quite a bit of teaching experience under his belt as well, Zetta has a deep understanding of what topics are important to master early on as a producer and what topics can wait.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to pick an overall theme for your song,
- How to layer and process sounds together
- Strategies for adding width to individual sounds and your whole track (without phasing)
- Tips for adding background effects to make things more interesting
- Strategies for making your tracks louder and making everything more tonally congruent
- The importance of sound design and how to learn it
Want to help out the show? Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.